As products become less differentiated and demand growth slows, the profitability of a firm increasingly depends on its ability to find, grow, and keep the most valuable customers. This program helps senior marketing, IT, and operations executives to design and implement successful customer relationship management strategies for their organizations. The program offers a cross-functional and technology-enabled perspective on managing customer relationships for profit.
Representing a fundamentally different approach to marketing, the program takes a holistic view of customer relationship management by including concepts from marketing analytics, technology management, organization design, and change management.
Participants will learn state-of-the-art techniques for acquiring new customers, enhancing the value of existing customers, retaining profitable customers, and maximizing customer profitability in consumer as well as business-to-business settings. Participants will leave with actionable insights into customer life-cycle management, customer lifetime value measurement, and customer profitability measurement.
During this course, you will:
- Transform a product-centric business into a customer-centric business
- Measure and optimize customer lifetime value
- 'Improve customer channel profitability
- Deploy technology-enabled relationship management in business and consumer markets
- Use best practices for business intelligence technologies, operations, solutions, and project management
- Quantify Return On Investment (ROI) of CRM initiatives
- Prepare your organization for change
- Successfully deploy operational and analytical CRM infrastructure
Case studies, group discussions, and exercises complement the frameworks presented by the Kellogg School faculty.
- Customer-Centric Business Organization
- Customer Life-Cycle Management
- CRM Processes and Operations
- Managing Channel Relationships in Business Markets
- Measuring Effectiveness of Customer Relationship Initiatives
- Organizational Transformation
- CRM Program Oversight
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for middle- and senior-level executives in customer-facing roles (marketing, sales, and customer service) as well as executives in IT and operations who support customer relationship management efforts.
Many companies find it especially helpful to sponsor a team of participants to the program. Attending as a team produces a shared vocabulary and learning experience that encourages the application of new concepts and ideas to company issues. Special study groups, pricing and other arrangements are available to companies sponsoring teams of at least four participants. Please contact us to learn more.
Program taught in: