* Tap the strengths of your own management style
* Increase motivation for a high-performance workplace
* Enhance your ability to strengthen relationships
* Strengthen your group decision-making skills
* Learn what it takes to be an effective leader
* Increase your emotional intelligence for managerial success
Who Should Attend
You will gain the greatest benefit from this program if you are a mid-level manager with three to eight years of management experience, where skills in working with people are critical.
This unique program capitalizes on human potential, which is the common thread that weaves together the seminar content: developing a leadership mindset, coaching and counseling for peak performance, fostering the power of working together, promoting emotional intelligence and interpersonal relationships, managing change, motivating performance enhancement, and creating the future through imagination. This powerful program is designed to meet the needs of the modern manager and aspiring leader, now and into the future.
The program begins with an examination of your individual management style and moves to an interactive group process. A brief individual consultation session with the faculty will provide you with suggestions and recommendations for your management style.
About the School
The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is a premier educational institution within one of the finest research universities worldwide. Our mission is to develop leaders in ... Read More