Duration of training: 1 year The Foundation Course (Upgrade Applied Arts) is one year: it is a fundamental shift towards of applied arts and design studies.
It has two objectives:
- upgrade your artistic skills and give you the basics of design and applied arts;
- allow you to mature your choice of orientation towards design and applied arts, and choose your career guidance.
The Foundation Course offers a complete education, formal and practical in design and applied arts: graphics, visual culture, design and visual expression, storyboard, technical drawing, computer graphics.
The MANAA issue further general education (French, mathematics, English, etc.). It directs students to the BTS and professional training.
- Image culture
- plastic drawing and Expression
- Technical drawing
- Rough storyboard
- Living model
- General Education
ADMISSION TO SCHOOL
- Bac or equivalent
- File & maintenance (presentation of personal work)
- Initial training.
- Training (CIF, FC ...).
- After the Foundation Course, students can move towards a BTS on our professional training or apply for assistance of major art schools.