Update your MBA. Revitalize your career.
The MBA Update program allows individuals to “update” their management education. Participants enhance their knowledge and refresh their skills to improve their performance in the workplace. The program is conducted in eight (8) sessions (4 in the fall and 4 in the spring) on the UC Irvine Campus..
- Gain tools and techniques today – apply them tomorrow!
- Network with peers in a dynamic classroom setting.
- Learn new approaches and perspectives from our world-class faculty.
- Earn a certificate of completion to show you have updated your MBA degree
*You will receive a completion certificate for attending any four MBA Update sessions.
Featured topics provide new approaches and perspectives on:
- Building strong brands
- Leadership in the 21st century
- Business intelligence for competitive advantage
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Management of technology
- Innovative processes in organizations
- Managing employee performance
- Business Process Improvement
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 24, 2018