For women, a bag is a fashion statement as well as a practical and comfortable solution they carry with them at all times throughout the course of daily life. Bags are an indispensable accessory; they celebrate personality and represent a true object of desire able to satisfy all needs and aesthetical cravings. It is an object that has also captured men’s attention, particularly in the last few years.
The Luxury Bag Design Summer Campus is designed to provide an approach to the world of bags in a professional and tangible manner, providing fundamental expertise about design techniques, an in depth look at material and fabric selection, and an analysis of production techniques, trends, and decorative styles that are all part of this important accessory’s history.
- Fashion trends & markets analysis of luxury accessories
- Historical research: explore and exploit past fashion trends
- Creative research: learn how to nd inspiration for designs from art and nature, when travelling, in films and literature
- Analysis of target consumers
- The planning of a collection: preliminary layout, organisation and development of a luxury bag collection
- Workshop: introduction to digital design software
- Preparation of the luxury bag collection book: materials, shapes, technical sheets
- Presentation of the final project
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 1, 2016