3 MONTHS / 6 MONTHS / 9 MONTHS: 15 hours / week of general French in a group (7-10 students max.) + 5 hours of workshops (TOTAL: 20h)
- To enable students to communicate with greater confidence and accuracy in a variety of everyday situations
- To improve their listening and speaking skills
Minimum Level Required:
Typical Student Profile:
Young adults (from 16 years on) and adults (from 18 years on).
12 weeks (3 months) / 24 weeks (6 months) or 36 weeks (9 months)
Course Start Date:
Every Monday, all year round, except beginners. Beginners must start on the first Monday of each month (see specific dates below).
Jan 06; Feb 03; Mar 03; April 07; May 12; June 02; July 07; Aug 04; Sept 01; Oct 06; Nov 03; Dec 01
Group courses (15h): 10h – 13h (Monday) and 9h – 12h (Tuesday to Friday). 2 workshops are spread over 2 afternoons (2 – 4.30 on Monday; 1.15 – 3.45 Tuesday to Friday).
- Phonetics: Using listening and drilling exercises, students will learn to familiarise with rhythm, word group stress, intonation and liaisons.
- Language study: The aim of this workshop is to improve students’ listening and speaking skills in everyday life and to revise some grammar points covered during group lessons.
- French culture: Using games and cinema-related activities, students will be introduced to the French way of life, literature and culture.
Intercultural groups of between 7 and 10 students maximum in a classroom environment.
This is a highly interactive course with a strong emphasis on oral communication. Homework is set every evening. Relevant manuals are supplied.
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellations or postponements are not permitted once the course has started. There is no price reduction for weeks with a national holiday. Only the first manual is included in the registration fee.