Taking place at in the hear of the city, at King’s College London’s Strand campus, the London Advanced Studies Program (LASP) is an academic enrichment summer course for ambitious students wanting to challenge themselves with advanced academic tuition in very small class sizes.
The course is available to international students with a strong upper-intermediate level of English as well as native English speakers. Students will select a ‘core’ and one ‘specialist’ subject per week, where they will benefit from a maximum class size of six students. They will also take part in weekly group projects such as Bucksmore President, UK Capital of Culture, Theatre Production, and Technology Expo.
Included in London Advanced Studies Program
- Classes and meals in the Strand campus of King’s College London.
- Central London location.
- Airport transfers.
- Personalised report card & certificate.
- Entrances to attractions on excursions.
- One excursion outside of London each week.
- Visit a West End musical.
London Advanced Studies Program includes:
- 20 hours of academic subject tuition each week.
- 3 full-day excursions over 2 weeks.
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games.
- Personalised report card and certificate upon graduation.
- Maximum class size of 6 students.
- The course is open to both native English speakers and international students.
- Non-native English speakers must have a minimum ‘C1’ level of English (upper-intermediate).
- The age range for students on LASP is 13-16.
Subjects available include:
- Advanced Mathematics
- IELTS Preparation
Dates & Fees
The price per week for the London Advanced Studies Program is £1,700
|Length of stay||Dates||Location|
|2 weeks||30 June – 14 July||King’s College London|
|14 – 28 July||King’s College London|
Included in Course Fees
Prices are fully inclusive, meaning that the only money students need to bring is for souvenirs!
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the Strand.
- Packed meals on excursion days.
- Wi-Fi available throughout the main campus and accommodation.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Transfers to and from Heathrow, Gatwick and London City airports.
- Laundry once a week.
About the School
The story of Bucksmore Education begins in 1979 when British Educationalist Michael Reise founded a secondary school at Buckswood Grange. ‘Buckswood Summer Programmes’ was also established as a summer ... Read More