Courses mostly in other languages
The language of these courses is mostly French and German. German and French language skills must therefore vorliege on running level
Design and Structure
Focus: German law, French law, European and International Law Studies "German-French Law" is a combination several programs are:
(1) University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Law with state examination (for students Erlanger)
- Master "German-French Law" with completion LL.M.
(2) Université de Rennes 1
- Licence en droit - juriste franco anglais
- Master Droit européen - spécialité juriste franco-anglais (Master 2)
- Acquisition of a German and a French degree ( "double degree")
- Partner University: Université de Rennes I, France
- Requirement for studying is the conclusion of a license by the German-French law "or a comparable degree. In addition, must in addition to the application for the LL.M. German-French Law at the University of Erlangen-Nürnberg a job at the University of Rennes 1 for daen Master "Master Droit européen - spécialité juriste franco-anglais (Master 2)" take place.