If you want to go a step ahead as a DJ or Producer and create direct and Live Acts in a professional way, you can not pass this course where you learn the techniques, use and configuration of a setup with hardware (synthesizers, drum machines, effects ) And its live application. From MIDI implementation to the most advanced processes to transform your music into a direct.
The aim of the course is to be able to interpret and modify a piece or set of electronic music in real time, alone or accompanied by other musicians, and have knowledge and use of different tools and techniques to do so.
Price for students and alumni: 350 €
- Start of classes: From 1 to 10 of each month.
- Morning hours: Two days a week from 12:00 to 14:00
- Afternoon Schedule: Two days a week from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Lab of Practices: Weekends.
Place: School of Musical Production "DJ Productor" - Calle Virgen del Portillo 55, Madrid Capital Once this course is finished, you can continue with the Mixing and Mastering Course
To whom it is directed
To DJs, producers, and musicians who want to play their songs or create live music.
- Music Production Intermediate level
- Ableton Live basic level
- Experience with hardware instruments is a plus, but it is not essential
- Overview of the different types of "Lives" within electronic music.
- Ableton Live as a live tool. Other software.
- "Hardware only" set.
- Synchronization between hardware and software. How to solve latency problems.
- MIDI controllers: Configuration and mapping.
- Live MIDI: Real-time sequencing.
- Live audio looping.
- Effects as tools in a live set.
- IOS Applications
- Live performance with other musicians and performers
- Management of a direct. Test sound, protect our equipment and how to make a good Rider.
- Maximum 5 seats per course.
- Registration fee of 50 € for new students only.
About the School
Somos una escuela de producción musical especializada en la formación de DJ's, artistas de música electrónica, productores y amantes de la música.