Why Choose MSB?
- A Global Education: programs taught in English to diversiﬁed students by internationally qualiﬁed professors
- Interactive Teaching Methods: favoring the development of soft skills, use of case studies, learning by doing
- Stimulating Learning Environment: state-of-the-art facilities, dedicated advisors, diversity of clubs (AIESEC, Google Students Club, Debate club, Young Professionals Club, Mediterranean Finance Club, among others)
- Innovation Lab: a physical space dedicated to creativity, problem-solving, and experimentation with the mission to help all entrepreneurs ﬁnd, test, and realize innovative ideas
- Joint Degrees Programs: Possibility to start at M.S.B. and continue at top-ranked business schools in Europe and North America
Training Visionary Entrepreneurs for a Global Career
MSB’s Undergraduate Program in Business Administration (License) is distinguished by its global approach.
This program presents a unique opportunity for ambitious high school graduates to acquire Managerial and Leadership skills in a dynamic and multi-cultural learning environment in the aim of broadening their professional horizons on an international level.
Format & Structure
While the program complies with the L.M.D. system, it is designed in the spirit of American Business Education. The curriculum is balanced between theoretical and practical learning.
* MSB's UPM major in Finance has been acknowledged as incorporating at least 70% of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge and preparing students to sit for the CFA examinations.
- Start Smart Program: a 3-week preparatory program aiming at introducing students to academic life and business culture, as well as providing them with basic knowledge of essential learning tools.
- A 2-year common core program and a 1-year specialization both taught on a full-time basis 2 mandatory one-month internships during summers
- A mandatory Community Service Learning project within an NGO or association
- Business Statistics I
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Law Freshmen Seminar
- Human Rights
- Society and Politics in North Africa
- Linear Algebra
- Management and Leadership Business
- Professional Communication
- Public Speaking and Social Media
- Business Computing III
- Management Information Systems
- History and Society
- Human Resources Management
- Finance I Entrepreneurial Culture
- Operations Management
- Development Theories
- Managerial Accounting
- Microeconomics II
- Introduction to Ethics Business
- Statistics II
- Internship II
- ODC Management
- Innovation and IT Management
- International Management
- Supply Chain & Quality Management
- Finance II
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan
- Analytical Techniques in Business Management Control
- Business Game
- Introduction to Marketing Communication
- Consumer Behavior
- Family Business
- Portfolio Management
- International Finance
- Introduction to Project Management
- Submission of Application Form & Documents
- English Test + Math Test
Most students cover the costs of fees and living expenses through a combination of :
- Family support;
- Interest-free Loans;
- Scholarships: MSB grants scholarships for outstanding students who do not afford the tuition fees in order to promote academic excellence and provide greater access to quality education and diversity scholarships to further enhance the cultural and international diversity on the SMU campus.
We operate on a rolling basis; however, competition is high so the earlier you gain admission, the more time you will have to secure ﬁnancing, arrange logistics and most importantly improve your English possibly at the LCI, the Language & Culture Center at SMU.
Program taught in: