The NCC Education Level 7 Diploma in Business Management (L7DBM) is an Ofqual regulated and approved qualification that has been created for graduates or experienced managers. This master’s level programme will help you understand and apply up to date management theory and practice in the fields of marketing, information strategy, project management, finance, leadership and entrepreneurship.
What do you want to study?
1. Professional unit certificate
- Choose 1 from 8 units
- Short and focused
- Master a specialism
- 20 credits
2. Diploma in Business Management (L7DBM)
- Choose 6 out of 8 units
- Study at your own pace
- Progress your career in management
- 120 credits
3. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Advanced entry from L7DBM
- Choice of UK universities
- Expert supervision, distance learning
- 60 credit top-up
Study 100% online through our indepedent study route:
- Enjoy university led master classes
- Study anytime, anywhere
- Monitor your own progress
- Choose your preferred specialist units and study at your own pace
- Decide when you are ready to submit
Is it flexible?
The programme has been designed to suit your lifestyle and career ambitions. You choose what to study, where to study and when to study. You can also choose when to be assessed.
We have split the cost to provide more flexibility. Pay a registration fee to access the platform, all programme materials and start studying. When ready, pay a small assessment fee to submit your work.
Professional Unit Certificate (20 Credits)
- One unit of your choice
- £150 registration
- £50 for assessment submission
- Total cost £200
Level 7 Diploma in Business Management (120 Credits)
- Six units of your choice
- £700 registration
- £50 for each unit assessment submission
- Total cost £1,000
What is included in the programme?
Upon registration, all students will gain access to the NCC Education VLE (Virtual Learning Environment). The full L7DBM programme includes;
- Orientation session with live delivery from experienced UK academics
- Complete study skills workshop
- Assessment workshop
- Comprehensive learning materials
- 200+ hours of recorded lectures
- 400+ hours of guided study exercises
- Live university-led masterclass (each semester)
Each unit is worth 20 credits at a master’s degree level.
Select one unit to achieve a postgraduate level unit certificate or choose six units to achieve the 120-credit Level 7 Diploma in Business Management (L7DBM):
- Information Systems and Knowledge Management – Students will develop a critical understanding of the strategic roles of information and knowledge management systems in contemporary organisations together with a critical appreciation of tools, implementation approaches and appraisal methods that contribute to their successful use.
- International Marketing Strategy – Students will develop a critical understanding of international marketing strategy in the context of global operations. Students will learn to effectively satisfy the strategic objectives of organisations in domestic markets and across national borders.
- Corporate Finance and Decision Making – The purpose of this unit is to impact students’ understanding of the importance of, accountability for, and control over a business organisation’s financial resources. It will equip students with the skills necessary for sound organisational financial management at a strategic level.
- Leadership, People and Change – Students will develop a keen understanding of the modern complexities of and new thinking about how to lead successful organisations in the turmoil of today’s business environment.
- Digital Marketing and Communications – Students will develop a critical understanding of the impact of digital transformation on the formation of an organisation’s marketing strategy and communications in order to effectively implement powerful digital marketing campaigns that engage and convert the contemporary customer.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation – Students will understand that entrepreneurship is a key area of businesses. It applies to small sole traders and large corporations. The link with innovation is symbiotic and the focus of this unit on both areas highlights how enterprises grow and the benefits and risks to innovation.
- Strategic Management – Students will gain a thorough understanding of the process of strategy formation, development and implementation to improve organisational performance and create competitive advantage.
- Project Management – Students will be introduced to the discipline and profession of project management and learn transferable skills that help them succeed in a project environment.
Each unit is made up of 12 topics delivered via lectures, tutorial and/or seminars, and private study. All units are assessed by assignment only. The hours of study are:
|Per topic||2 hours||3+ hours||8+ hours||-|
|Per unit (12 topics)||24 hours||36+ hours||76+ hours||40 hours|
|Full Diploma (6 units)||144 hours||216+ hours||456 + hours||240 hours|
How does assessment work?
All units are assessed by assignment only. There are no exams - making this a truly online programme. Upon application, you tell us what you would like to the study, and when you would like to submit work to be assessed. You only pay for assessment when you are ready to submit.
MBA partner information
The below options are 60 credit MBA ‘top-up’ programmes designed specifically for holders of postgraduate diplomas in business or management, allowing you to ‘fast-track’ your studies to gain a full MBA award.
The University of Plymouth
- Remote study
- Expert supervision
- 60 credit dissertation
Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Distance learning
- Interactive webinars
- 20 credit research methods module & 40 credit dissertation
For the most up to date information, including information on MBA top up fees, visit the University of Plymouth and Cardiff Metropolitan University websites or contact the NCC Education team.
For entry onto the NCC Education Level 7 Diploma in Business Management (L7DBM) qualification, students must use one of these routes:
Route 1 Academic:
- An honours degree in a relevant subject area from a UK university or equivalent award from a non-UK university.
Route 2 Combined:
- An honours degree in a non-relevant subject area from a UK university or equivalent award from a non-UK university, together with three years’ management experience in a relevant area.
Route 3 Management Experience:
- Five years’ management experience in a relevant industry or area.
- An IELTS score of 6.5 or above for students who do not hold a degree-level qualification wholly taught and examined in English.
Send an enquiry to the NCC Education team and start your journey to an MBA! You can get in touch by clicking 'Contact School' or 'Ask a Question'.
For more information, please visit our website: www.nccedu.com/qualification/level-7-diploma-business-management-l7dbm/
About the School
NCC Education is an awarding organisation and global provider of a British education. We offer a complete education solution to our global network of Accredited Partner Centres in more than 50 countri ... Read More