In these extraordinary times, it’s more important than ever to understand the financial implications of the current global crisis. It may also be the case that this situation has provided you with some spare time to perhaps learn a new skill or improve your knowledge. We at LAT have been teaching individuals how to trade financial markets for nearly 10 years, and our award-winning online programmes have recently been enhanced to cater for the growing demand for virtual learning. Our team of tutors are all traders themselves and are available ten hours a day to answer questions and provide help and advice.
This accredited Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading has been designed to provide candidates with a comprehensive understanding of how different trading techniques are used in real-life situations by financial market professionals. Candidates with some experience in trading should find this course particularly beneficial.
We offer a selection of online study options to cater to your interests. Our standard package includes full access to pre-recorded lectures and real-time trading systems, whilst our premium option offers live, interactive classes and trade plan development sessions. In addition to the benefits of the first two options, our Premium Plus package allows students to repeat live sessions providing up to 96 hours on LAT's virtual trading floor. You can find a detailed breakdown of what's included below:
Level 5 Diploma Online Packages
|Accredited Level 5 Qualification||✓︎||✓︎||✓︎|
|Pre-recorded Video Lectures||✓︎||✓︎||✓︎|
|Interactive Daily Webinars (x3)||✓︎||✓︎||✓︎|
|Copies of Lecture Slides||✓︎||✓︎||✓︎|
|Online assistance available 10 hours/day||✓︎||✓︎||✓︎|
|Real-time Trading Platform||✓︎||✓︎||✓︎|
|Live Interactive Virtual Teaching Classes||x||✓︎||✓︎|
|Live Interactive Trade Plan Development Sessions||x||✓︎||✓︎|
|Live Interactive Trading Review Sessions||x||✓︎||✓︎|
|Access to Samples of LAT Tutors' Trade Sheets||x||✓︎||✓︎|
|Repeated Live Interactive Sessions||x||x||✓︎|
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport/proof of ID/Birth Certificate
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
Note: All documents are to be provided in English. Where documents are not in English, you will also need to provide a certified translation of any such documents.
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English – speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency.
All other students:
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form
About the School
Established in 2010, the London Academy of Trading (LAT) has provided training for thousands of individuals wishing to enhance their knowledge of financial markets and to develop their skills in tradi ... Read More