Level 5 Diploma Course in Applied Financial Trading
This accredited Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading has been designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills to trade real-time financial markets. Your knowledge will come together when you get to experience sessions on our City trading floor and even candidates with work experience in this area already under their belt will find this course hugely beneficial. This programme can also be studied fully online from anywhere in the world.
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport/proof of ID/Birth Certificate
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
Note: All documents are to be provided in English. Where documents are not in English, you will also need to provide a certified translation of any such documents.
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English – speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency.
All other students:
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form
See 5 more programs offered by London Academy of Trading »
Last updated June 28, 2019
This course is
Online, Campus based