Learning and Development Practice – Level 1
- Course Code: HR106A
- Duration: 5 days
- Fee: £2625
Learning and Development and the Organisation
- Understanding organizations
- Why are organizations established?
- Different types of organization
- The learning and development function
Identifying Learning and Development Needs
- What are learning needs?
- Identifying learning needs
- Collecting and analyzing learning needs information
- Determining priorities
- Presenting a recommendation for learning
Designing Learning and Development Activities
- Aims, objectives and learning outcomes
- Determining and sequencing learning content
- Selecting training and learning methods
- Selecting and developing learning resources
Delivering Learning and Development Activities
- Preparing for L&D activities
- Establishing the physical environment for learning
- Delivery methods and techniques
- Working with visual aids and resources
- Managing group dynamics and creating a positive learning environment
Using Technology to Facilitate Learning
- Technology and learning
- The timeline of technology in training
- Delivering live online learning sessions
- Creating digital learning content
This HR training and development course is suitable for:
- HR managers and executives.
- Those who work in learning and development (L&D), training or HRD (human resources development).
- Those preparing for an L&D role.
- L&D professionals, practitioners, advisers, facilitators and partners.
- Trainers, training officers and instructors.
- Learning and organizational development consultants.
- Learning curators and champions.
- Workplace assessors
- Curriculum designers
- Digital learning designers
- Senior officers and assistants employed within the HR function of their organization who wish to contribute to L&D practice.
Upon completion of this learning and development training course, you will be able to understand:
- The position and contribution of L&D to an organization.
- The essential technical skills and knowledge that underpin the L&D profession and which are crucial to success in most L&D roles.
What is Included:
- 30 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
About the School
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all o ... Read More