Leading the way to success in Latin America, 17th edition
- January 20th – April 24th
- 5 ECTS Credits per course
- Unique International Management Program, delivered 100% in English with international and local students from Argentina.
- The courses will be accredited at your home institution.
Program Sections and Courses
- Course load: 14 weeks (280 contact hours), Monday to Thursday. 5 ECTS per course.
- Level: Advanced Undergraduate of First Year Master students specializing in business, finance, economics, marketing or human resources.
- Language: Spanish lessons are offered at three different levels (Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced), depending on the student´s previous knowledge.
- Certificate of Approval: Official Transcript of Records awarded by Fundación UADE upon program approval.
- Certificate of Attendance: for students who meet attendance requirements.
- Business Courses including one elective course
- Spanish Language
- 2 company visits
- Visit Malls and other Commercial Points
- Multicultural Activities
- Lectures by local leading businessman
- Opening and Closing Cocktail
- City Tour
- Leadership and Negotiation in Latin Emerging Markets
- Human Resources Management in Latin America
- Strategic Management in Latin America
- Global Marketing and Sales
- Spanish Language and Communication Skills
- Innovation and Design Thinking (Elective Course)
- Foreign Trade in MERCOSUR (Elective course)
Other services included
- Assistance to rent an off-campus apartment, if needed
- Wi-Fi Internet Access on Campus
- Gym and Sports facilities and activities (extra fee)
About the School
UADE es una institución con 50 años de actividad en la enseñanza universitaria, que se concibe, nace y desarrolla desde una perspectiva de gestión global. Fue creada con el objeto de formar profesiona ... Read More