* Discover the elements in your organization that foster resiliency in your employees
* Bring out the full potential of your people to help them be their best
* Learn how to lead yourself and others in pursuit of high-quality personal connections
* Explore the link between energizing networks and high-performing organizational performance
* Acquire a framework for making a profound difference in your life and in your organization
Who Should Attend
Senior managers in any function who want access to next-practice tools and skills for leading people and organizations.
This program brings together a full array of individual, group and strategic leadership tools to help build positive organizations that will achieve extraordinary individual and organizational performance.
This program is the only executive education course based on the Positive Organizational Scholarship (POS) discipline, developed by Michigan faculty and named one of the "Top 20 Breakthrough Ideas for 2004" by Harvard Business Review.