Designed for high-potential managers headed for senior executive positions, this program provides an overall picture of effective leadership at both the organizational and interpersonal level. Participants will take away the concepts and tools they need to step up to the next level of organizational leadership.
WHo Should Attend
Participants in this program should be those with leadership ambitions and high potential for senior leadership positions. Executives from all functional areas and especially middle managers with increasingly broad responsibilities are best suited for this program. Individuals who have reached the country manager level and need to broaden into general managers or general managers who need to hone their leadership skills may also wish to consider the Senior Executive Leadership Program in Asia.
Participants leave this program with:
- An enhanced understanding of the effective integration of multiple aspects of an organization
- Tools for creating compelling visions and strategies that can help guide organizational units
- Frameworks for enabling and mobilizing resources and people to implement effective, winning strategies
- Insights into personal leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Personal action plans to transform learning into results