Leading a team to effectively accomplish its goals is no easy task. What are your challenges?
Think about it. You have to be able to create teams. You have to improve teams that are in place. You have to create the right environment within the organization for teams to grow, to make a solid contribution. You have to provide structure and direction - and you have to be able to identify potential problems early enough to do something about it.
Leadership and High-Performance Teams can show you how.
Based on our research and using a hands-on approach, you will learn how to form a team, how to figure out what is going on in a team - and most importantly, what you can do differently to make a team more effective. We focus on all aspects of teams, from how a team is launched to the backdrop of conflicting agendas and personalities within the organization that impact the team's performance.
When you get back home, you will have the self-awareness, momentum, knowledge and tactics to build a more cohesive, high-performance team - and by extension, a more successful organization. Better yet, you can maximize the impact of your training by bringing up to five members of your team with you.
- Gain insight into your strengths and development needs, by using extensive CCL research into the behaviors of highly effective team leaders
- Identify the components of building and launching a team, and understand how to best facilitate team learning
- Learn how to use diagnostic tools to assess teams in real time and how to identify root causes of performance problems
- Develop as a team leader by using our exclusive assessment tools, along with team-building exercises and team coaching methods
- Develop awareness of how to coach a team.
- Get practice in developing and leading a high-performance team by participating in an outdoor orienteering simulation
- Learn when and how to close a team
Leaders of high-level teams, individuals responsible for creating team-based work systems, or intact teams of up to five members.
Last updated October 23, 2017