This program focuses on the practical skills professionals need to develop and maintain in order to lead others and be an agent of change.
This program begins by teaching participants the fundamentals of leadership and continues by teaching participants valuable skills in interpersonal communication, small group communication, conflict management, intercultural communication, writing, and managing organizational change.
- Communicate ideas clearly, powerfully, and intentionally to inspire and lead others to create vision, shape culture and achieve organizational goals.
- Develop strong interactive communication skills to strengthen relationships across teams, departments, and hierarchical levels.
- Develop communication strategies for team building to effectively collaborate for better problem solving and decision making.
- Transform destructive conflict into constructive conflict while building trust in the organization and creating a productive working environment.
- Recognize cultural differences within and across organizations and use best communication practices to enhance understanding and good will.
- Plan, introduce, and implement a successful change with employee support in today’s complex business environment.
- Build, manage, and lead virtual teams while implementing strategies to maximize collaboration and productivity.
- Use powerful writing skills to compose effective messages that produce desired results in various business contexts.
Who Should Attend
This program is targeted to managers and those wanting to get into a management role to become effective leaders and change agents in their organizations through competencies in people-management skills, effective communication skills, conflict management skills, and team-building skills.
- Set clear communication objectives
- Communication challenges in business leadership
- Establish clear understanding of roles
- Communicating to lead
- Cultural diversities on body language
- The Perception Divide – why it makes positive outcomes difficult
- The Communication Process
- Living the Vision
- Choice and Control
- Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Trust
- Gaining Rapport
- Outcome Thinking
- Active listening for understanding
- Influencing Framework
- Influencing Strategy
- Challenging Situations Understanding and Managing Conflict
- Communicating Exercise-Real Plays
- Facilitating Team Communications
- The “YOU” approach in practice
- Delivering attractive speech
- ‘What happens next?’ – compelling others to listen
- What gesture is appropriate
- Controlling emotional responses
- Working with Others Confidently
- Sandwich-Type Feedback
About the School
At CONVERTAS, we organize training courses in all areas of business including Management, HR Management, Marketing, Finance, Procurement and Logistics, targeting organizations, managers and employees. ... Read More