The Paul Merage School of Business at UC Irvine has been, and continues to be, actively involved in the design and implementation of highly effective leadership development programs. Faculty in the School have developed and conducted extensive leadership training and educational programs that address current specific and practical needs for different sectors and levels of management and supervision.
Our program development and philosophy includes:
- Assessing particular leadership strengths and weaknesses for the organization or sector
- Using customized assessment tools to help attain leadership development goals
- Referring to valuable resources on leadership effectiveness
- Designing a specific and practical program for implementation
- Utilizing our vastly knowledgeable faculty for all leadership development needs
Beyond the initial assessment and action plan stages, the content of our programs vary to include material that is appropriate to the organization and sector. These elements ensure that both participant and organizational goals are successfully achieved.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 24, 2018