Do you know yourself? A better question is: Have you thought about the way you come across as a leader? Do you like what you see? Do others?
When we think about ourselves, our natural instinct is to say that we mean well. But those around us judge us by our actions, not our intentions. For more than 30 years, LDP has taught leaders just like you to consider how their actions affect others - and themselves.
This program uses self-awareness tools and activities to enhance your own leadership capabilities. You will learn strategies for continuous development through extensive assessment, group discussions, self-reflection, small group activities and personal coaching. And because of our strong focus on development planning, which ties program experiences to the context of your workplace, your program will be uniquely about you.
Does it work? Our alumni typically describe LDP as the one development experience that has changed them the most, both personally and professionally.
You will develop a deep sense of self-awareness that will help you:
* Give and receive feedback more effectively
* Lead change in your organization
* Build and maintain productive relationships
* Develop others to be their best
* Manage yourself
* Leverage differences in other people
* Set clear, achievable goals (in a 3-hour, confidential one-to-one review of your data with a certified CCL feedback coach)
Continuing the Process of Development
* Keep your goals in sight by taking part in a 10-week Web-based follow-up goal management system that allows you to build on what you have learned at CCL and discuss your progress with a CCL feedback coach and/or other LDP participants.
* Complete a follow-up assessment three months after your program is completed to measure behavioral changes since attending LDP.
Foreign language LDPs are offered through our Network Associates.
Mid- to senior-level managers who are willing to listen to what others say about them - and take positive action based on that feedback - in exchange for becoming a more effective leader.