As an outstanding educational institution, we are now proud to pass on our expertise to our industry and ensure the nonprofit sector is paving the way in inspirational leadership.
Following successful programmes since 2014, we are now offering Connected Leaders for company wide group bookings. We can tailor the course to fit your staff needs on a date that suits you.
The nonprofit sector is leading the way in the development of its managers. Its leaders recognise that navigating these rapidly changing times requires innovation, entrepreneurialism and values-driven growth - all areas where the nonprofit excels.
To help us through the changing times ahead, our sector needs individualised, responsive and accessible training that recognises both the unique skills and the unique challenges within our sector: the diversity of staff and the diversity of experience; the diverse demands of job roles, the time pressures.
The Connected Leaders experience will help you lead, manage, inspire and innovate in these rapidly changing and increasingly challenging times. Reflection and self awareness is an essential part of a successful leader. Learn more on our insightful, meaningful and practical training.
What kind of organisation is Connected Leaders for?
- Colleges and Schools: Whilst our all new 'Connected Leaders' programme has been created for third sector managers, you can now benefit from the expertise of our superb trainers by taking part in the pick'n'mix face to face and online learning modules.
- Nonprofit organisations: As a nonprofit organisation you know it's hard to find training to suit your team. This is where 'Connected Leaders' comes in. Finally the tailored, focused and practical training you've been looking for.
- Charities and SMEs: We know all about leadership in the charity sector. We know about the constraints of funding and resources. We know that sometimes time is more important than money. Your time is invaluable and we're here to help you make the most of it.
What type of colleague is the training for?
- Senior managers looking to challenge and refresh their approach to leadership and management
- Middle managers looking to hone their craft and get the absolute best out of their current team
- Aspiring managers looking to develop successful, inclusive strategies to support a team
Why learn with us?
ELATT has over 30 years experience at the forefront of educational and nonprofit sector leadership and management. In this time we have developed an inclusive, democratic and highly effective organisational culture and leadership ethos - achievements that have earned us national recognition far in excess of our size and resources. We are award winning and one of the best in our sector – we have the evidence and examples to help you actively improve your workforce.
As investor members of the Third Sector National Learning Alliance, ELATT believes firmly in the talent and potential of nonprofit leaders. Furthermore, as an outstanding Ofsted provider, we want to share our expertise to ensure all communities benefit from excellent teaching and learning.
Connected Leaders 'pick and mix' Programme
We offer a tailored programme of leadership training developed in consultation with nonprofit leaders. Challenging relationships and situations shouldn't stop your team achieving their objectives. Help us focus you and your team.
Create a focused training programme that addresses the core needs of your staff – pick and choose the modules to achieve your objectives. Take a look at the range of content on offer and speak with our trainers to create a package of training that really meets the needs of your organisation. We want you to achieve as a result of this training and provide a day that is both memorable and impactful.
- Self Awareness and Innovation
- Managing Challenging Relationships
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Decision Making
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management & Planning
- Innovation & Ideas
- Enterprising Behaviours
- 350 hours of online learning
- 80 hours of 1-on-1 professional coaching
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 31, 2018