With more than twenty years experience of teacher training, Anglolang offers dynamic, motivating and highly-practical courses for primary, secondary and tertiary teachers. The aim of our two week course is to provide stimulating practical teaching ideas and to develop English language proficiency.
Methodology sessions can include:
- Vocabulary learning, recording & recycling
- Learner autonomy
- Motivating learners to speak
- Project work in the classroom
- The use of drama and role-play
- Different ways of teaching grammar
This course is available at regular dates throughout the year.
People working within a school, college or educational institution may be eligible for Erasmus+ funding for this course. If you are a teacher from the EU member State or a NON-EU Programme Country (former Yugoslav, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, republic of Macedonia, Norway, Turkey and Iceland), your institution should apply for Erasmus+ funding.
- 12 January - 23 January 2015
- 30 March - 10 April 2015
- 13 April - 24 April 2015
- 27 April - 8 May 2015
- 11 May - 22 May 2015
- 8 June - 19 June 2015
- 22 June - 3 July 2015
- 6 July - 17 July 2015
- 20 July - 31 July 2015
- 3 August - 14 August 2015
- 17 August - 28 August 2015
- 1 September - 11 September 2015
- 12 October - 23 October 2015
This school offers programs in: