A semester abroad is more than an academic adventure, it’s an experience that can enrich your life and change your career path. Many students, particularly from Canada and the US, come to Les Roches Switzerland for their Semester Abroad. In this program, students of hospitality management or business programs can be based here for 20 weeks and learn the Swiss approach to hospitality by taking up to five academic courses. One of the courses involves working in the different hospitality departments of Les Roches.
- Learn from highly-qualified and experienced international faculty - Develop industry-relevant practical skills through experiential learning - Develop cross-cultural communication skills: over 90 nationalities on campus - Develop independence and leadership skills - Improve foreign language skills - Live abroad: experience a new environment
A UNIQUE PLACE TO STUDY HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
Switzerland is one of the safest and most beautiful countries in the world. Les Roches campus is nestled in the Swiss Alps at 1,274 meters in the mountain village of Bluche, just a few minutes’ drive from the world-famous ski resort of Crans-Montana. Les Roches offers modern accommodations, 4 restaurants, sports facilities, and many student activities and events, to create a dynamic educational environment - perfect to mature and gain experience for a successful and global professional career.
Room and board fees include accommodation in a double room in Bluche or Crans-Montana and full board (3 meals, 5 days a week as well as brunch and dinner on Saturdays and Sundays). Subject to availability, students can book a single room for an additional fee to the double room.
- Applicant must be 18 years old or older.
- Aimed at current students majoring in hospitality management or business who wish to gain international and practical experience.
- Completed application form and documents.
- The student must meet Les Roches International School of Hotel Management, Switzerland’s admission requirements for undergraduate students.
English Qualification if English is not the student’s mother tongue -
- Academic Semester: TOEFL 550, 80 (internet-based test) or IELTS 6.0
- Practical Semester: TOEFL 525, 70 (internet-based test) or IELTS 5.5
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 26, 2017