Our Junior Programmes have start dates every 2 weeks from 3rd June 2019. When ETC is closed due to a Bank Holiday, a Full Day Excursion will be provided for all junior students.
Junior Age Information
The minimum age for individual* students to study at ETC International College is 16 years old between September and May.
*not including students attending ETC as part of a group or with their parents.
- Next of kin details must be received for all junior students prior to document issue.
- Signed parental permission forms (signed by the parent) must be received for all junior students prior to document issue.
- Must book a Junior Programme.
- The maximum duration a student, aged 15 and under, may stay in an ETC Homestay is 26 nights (unless a suitable foster family can be found).
Insurance is NOT included or provided by ETC. Please ensure you have the correct insurance before travelling.
We have carefully constructed our Junior Programmes to include a healthy balance of work and play. Please note this is a sample schedule. Activities and times are subject to change.
What’s included? (per week)
Students booking the Junior Residential Programme will be placed in one of our 3 residences (depending on availability) within walking distance of ETC. With CCTV and staff available on-site 24/7, students are safe and secure in our residential accommodation. Students are escorted to and from school by a member of ETC staff. All rooms are offered as shared rooms with up to 3 other people.
Junior students choosing the residence package will be placed in any of our residences, depending on availability.
All rooms are shared with 1, 2 or 3 other people and include breakfast and dinner. Lunch will be provided at ETC. These residences are only suitable for groups and individual junior students following the residential programme.
Our Homestay Junior Programme provides shared-room accommodation in one of our local homestays. Transport between accommodation and school is included for all students following the Homestay Junior Programme. Students aged 13 and under will have a door-to-door pickup. Students aged 14 and 15 will be provided with a bus pass.
All our homestays are DBS checked and inspected regularly. Students will have a comfortable, clean room with one load of laundry included per week.
Lunches are provided from Monday to Friday at the ETC café.
Budget Programme: aged 15 only
Junior students aged 15 years old following our Junior Programmes can benefit from reduced price packages when they arrive and depart on selected Sundays in the peak season.
- Every Sunday between 30th June - 11th August 2019
The airport transfer service will run every few hours for:
- Arrivals: between 10:00 - 19:00 (group minibus pick-up)
- Departures between 10:00 - 19:00 (group minibus drop-off)
- Arrivals: between Heathrow Airport and the student’s accommodation
- Departures: between ETC International College and Heathrow Airport
About the School
ETC is a family-run language school that was founded in 1989. We have been operating successfully in Bournemouth since that time, though not always on the same site. The Directors took the decision to ... Read More