JCARC Part 66 Category B2 Course (Aircraft Maintenance)
RJAA has been delivering Part-66 approved courses for many years to some of the world’s leading aviation and maintenance organizations. There are three main categories of license. CAT B2 Licence: Permits the holder to issue certificates of release to service following maintenance on avionic and electrical systems.
Prerequisite/ Pre entry
- High school Certificate (PASS) or its equivalent.
- Medical check-up certificate (third class).
- Passing the RJAA assessment test.
- Passport or ID.
- (30) Personal photos 6x4.
Total Course Duration:
- Twenty Four Months
- English Language 6 Months.
About the School
Royal Jordanian Air Academy (RJAA) was established in 1966, RJAA stands as the regional leader in flight training, to become the first and largest flight academy in the Middle East and North Africa (M ... Read More