Italian artisan pastry is known worldwide for its raw ingredients strongly related to the culture of the territories from which they were born. This results in a confectionery known worldwide for an exceptional selection of forms and tastes. Under the guidance of Master Pastry Chefs among the best in Italy, attendees will learn how to prepare some of the best and most famous desserts of the Italian pastry tradition; from the simplest to the most complex, the key to success is in the method and use of products and equipment of excellence. This is a unique program that concentrates on both traditional and innovative flavour combinations and culminates into an impressive display of artistry.
- Start Dates: 6 May 2018
- Length: 1 week program, 9am - 4pm
- Language: English
- Where: Brescia, Italy
- Address: Via Serenissima, 5 Brescia
- Max Number Per Class: 20
- Cost: €2,500
Your 1-week itinerary includes*:
- Combination hands-on and demonstration lessons by Italian Master Gelato Makers
- Complete course Manual written by Italy’s Master Chefs with all theory and recipes included an English translation where necessary
- Fully equipped classrooms/laboratories
- Classroom Assistants
- Raw materials
- Lunch and coffee breaks throughout the course
- Certificate of Completion
- 1 Week study in Italy**
- 6 nights accommodation with buffet breakfast and evening meals for those choosing a board option ***
* Price does not include airfares or travel organised in free time.
** Manuelina Culinary operates out of 2 different locations, one in Brescia and one in Milan. This location may change based on laboratory availability and class numbers. Manuelina Culinary reserves the right to change destinations; both are of equal quality and value.
*** Prices are based on double occupancy in a 4 star or higher accommodation and will incur a single occupancy fee based on availability. Single occupancy is in a double room for single use. Evening meals are taken at the hotel.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 13, 2018