A 3-day module helping junior to mid-level managers to schedule effectively the stocks of raw materials, work-in-progress and finite goods and to balance the inventory level with customer demand to decrease costs and in developing methods for coping with random demand in a competitive environment.
- What are the stocks and what is stock management
- The relation stock-cash flow
- Setting the buffer stock
- Selective management of stocks - ABC method
- Optimization stock models with known and unknown demand
- Stocks and inflation
- Stocks of perishable goods
About the School
Currently, ASEBUSS is a private, independent institution, authorized and accredited by the Ministry of Education and Research to organize postgraduate academic programs.