Please Note: Due to these unprecedented circumstances, our physical trading floor is not open, but our tutors are available 10 hours a day online to provide help and advice to all students about every aspect of our courses. Our team has more than ten years’ experience in delivering on-line courses in trading and financial markets, so in these coronavirus-restricted times, this may be an ideal opportunity to develop your trading skills and financial markets understanding.
The one-week introductory trading programme is ideal for those who are interested in taking their first steps towards a career in financial markets.
This fully online trading course requires no prior knowledge of trading or financial markets, building up your understanding of the subject starting with the fundamental principles. You will also get acquainted with the day-to-day activities undertaken by traders and dig deeper into the fundamental analysis, technical analysis and evaluations of macroeconomic data releases. After completing our trading course for beginners, you will gain real-world exposure to financial markets as well as the fundamental skills and understanding needed to launch a career in the finance industry. The course is taught by LAT’s expert lecturers, who have the knowledge and vast experience in the trading sector necessary to prepare you for the reality of the finance world.
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport/proof of ID/Birth Certificate
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
Note: All documents are to be provided in English. Where documents are not in English, you will also need to provide a certified translation of any such documents.
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English–speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency.
All other students:
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form.
Trade from home, Get a career in the city.
About the School
Established in 2010, the London Academy of Trading (LAT) has provided training for thousands of individuals wishing to enhance their knowledge of financial markets and to develop their skills in tradi ... Read More