If you are looking to use your extra time at home to boost your skills and knowledge, LAT can support you with this. Take this course and benefit from interactions with knowledgeable lecturers for 10 hours a day, resulting in a personalised experience as the faculty splits responsibility between lecturing and mentoring.
This one-week programme is perfect for beginners without any prior knowledge who are hoping to enter the world of financial markets. LAT will help you progress through your studies, starting off with the fundamentals which will involve you gaining a better understanding of the daily activities of a trader, and you’ll be expected to technically analyse and evaluate macroeconomic data releases.
Whether you plan to trade commodities, stock indices, individual equities, forex or other trade assets, the choice is yours – LAT will educate you on them all and give you an understanding of how they’re related as well as the vital skills needed for trading.
Upon successful course completion, you’ll get an understanding of financial markets, and the knowledge needed to kick-start your career in this sector.
LAT expert faculty comprises experienced traders who worked for major financial institutions including HSBC, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America and Bloomberg, so you’re in the best hands. Take Your First Step Towards a Career in Financial Markets with LAT Today!
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport/proof of ID/Birth Certificate
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
Note: All documents are to be provided in English. Where documents are not in English, you will also need to provide a certified translation of any such documents.
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English – speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency.
All other students:
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form.
Trade from home, Get a career in the city.
About the School
Established in 2010, the London Academy of Trading (LAT) has provided training for thousands of individuals wishing to enhance their knowledge of financial markets and to develop their skills in tradi ... Read More