Editing is a core part of the filmmaking process. This is a highly practical introduction to the art of editing, focusing on the core editing techniques available as part of the Adobe CS6 suite with a particular emphasis on Adobe Premiere Pro ®. All students will learn key techniques from an industry professional tutor. This course is ideal for beginners looking for some hands-on experience.
- Effectively manipulate data within the CS6 suite of tools
- Be able to use basic filters, transitions, motion and create titles
- Have the ability to navigate Adobe software and understand workflow
- Know how to check broadcast safe levels for export
- Be able to import and export files
Minimum Age: 18 at start of course
Entry Requirements: The Introduction to Screenwriting course is open enrolment and there are no entry requirements.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 13, 2017