International Year One in the Arts will prepare you to enter your next semester of a bachelor’s degree program at Drew University.
Upon successful completion of International Year One and meeting university requirements for undergraduate admission, you may enter your third year of undergraduate study at Drew University or at a number of well-known US universities. Progression is the transition from an INTO program to a university degree program.
Degree Program Components
- 128 credit hour program
- 64 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 64 credit hours remaining toward a degree
- Begin earning credits toward your degree even if you don’t meet the academic and English requirements for direct entry.
- Receive additional support to move you successfully through your first year at a US university.
- Graduate in the same amount of time as domestic students.
- Smaller class sizes allow you to spend more time with your teachers.
- Develop the knowledge and skills for your degree through your chosen pathway.
Key course facts
- Course length: 2-3 Semesters
- Start dates: 2019: January, May, August 2020: January, May
- Fees: From $39,500
- Class hours: 12-16 hours per week
- Class size: 20
- Award: This Pathway program leads to a variety of majors in the arts, including art, art history, music, and theatre.
- Course options:
- 4-semester Pathway
- 5-semester Pathway
- Academic requirements: High school diploma with a US equivalent of a 2.5 GPA.
- English language requirements: From IELTS 5.0 or TOEFL 50 or equivalent
- Age requirements: 16 years and above. Interview required
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019 will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
See 13 more programs offered by Drew University »
Last updated June 5, 2019
This course is
2 - 3 semesters
From $39,500. Additional fees may apply