Offered on an integrated basis, you'll complete a preparation year and then enter Year 2 of your undergraduate degree at the University of Stirling. There are a variety of degree subjects available including Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Management and Marketing. A flexible modular degree structure means you can keep your options open and tailor your degree to your interests and ambitions. As a single programme of study, you can apply for one visa for the full duration of your programme.
- A specialist programme helping you to develop the knowledge and skills for your chosen degree.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students - find out more about our money back guarantee.
- Our class sizes are smaller than you’ll typically experience at university – so you'll have more time with your teachers.
- You will have university-style lessons for subject-based modules, to help you adapt to the studying in the UK.
- Guidance with your university application, ensuring you choose the best degree for you.
Combining your pathway with your chosen degree, you can apply for one visa for the full duration of your programme.
Key course facts
- Course length: 4 Years
- Start dates: 2018: September; 2019: January, June, September; 2020: January
- Fees: From £15,075
- Class hours: 21 hours per week on average
- Class size: 16
- Class duration:
- English classes per week: 6 hours
- Subject module classes per week: 15 hours
- Average total per week: 21 hours
Classes are held Monday to Friday between 9.00am-5.30pm, excluding bank holidays.
- Course options: Integrated (3 years, combines an undergraduate degree with the pathway programme)
- Academic requirements: Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
- English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- Age requirements: 17 years and above. All students commencing courses with a published September start date must be 17 years old by 31 December of that calendar year. For all other start dates, students must be 17 years old on the published start date of the programme.
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019 will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 6, 2018