Colorado State University
International Year One in Business Administration will prepare you to enter your next semester of a bachelor’s degree program at Colorado State University.
Upon successful completion of International Year One and meeting university requirements for undergraduate admission, you may enter your next semester of undergraduate study at Colorado State University. This transition from an INTO International Year One program to a university degree program is called progression.
Degree Program Components
- 120 credit hour program
- 30-32 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 88-90 credits remaining toward a degree
- 120 credit hour program
- 16 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 104 credits remaining toward a degree
- Begin earning credits toward your degree even if you don’t meet the academic and English requirements for direct entry.
- Receive additional support to move you successfully through your first year at a US university.
- Graduate in the same amount of time as domestic students.
- Smaller class sizes allow you to spend more time with your teachers.
- Develop the knowledge and skills for your degree through your chosen pathway.
Key course facts
- Course length: 1-3 Semesters
- Start dates: 2019: January, May, August; 2020: January, May
- Fees: From $18,510
- Class hours: 12-16 hours per week
- Class size: 14
- Award: This program leads to the following bachelor's degree programs at Colorado State University: Accounting Concentration, Information Systems Concentration, Finance Concentration, Human Resource Management Concentration, Marketing Concentration, Management Concentration, Real Estate Concentration, Supply Chain Management Concentration, Financial Planning Concentration, Applied Computing Technology (BS) or Economics (BA).
- Course options:
- 1-Semester Pathway
- 2-Semester Pathway
- 3-Semester Pathway
- Academic requirements: High school diploma. 2.3 GPA (no lower than C average in all Math courses).
- English language requirements: From IELTS 5.0 or TOEFL 50 or equivalent
- Age requirements: 16 years and above.
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019 will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
See 33 more programs offered by Colorado State University »
This course is
1 - 3 semesters
From $18,510. Additional fees may apply
Jan 13, 2020
May 11, 2020
Being inspired by technology: Hein's experience
Studying abroad: a day in the life of Igo