Apply for a scholarship here!
British School of Marketing International – 2nd-year progression to Coventry University.
Prepare for direct entry into the 2nd-year at Coventry University in six to twelve months. Following the success of Level 4 at BSMI, students will directly progress into the second year at Coventry University.
NVQ Level 3 Skills for Business +IELTS: £6100
NVQ Level 4 Business Administration: £6100
This course provides an access to the second year of an undergraduate programme in any business related major. Students will study two levels in one academic year prior to progressing into the second year at Coventry University. As part of our commitment to our students, BSMI will provide students with further academic assistance in helping them with their skills to complete a bachelor degree in a total of 2 years.
What is special about this course?
The course is designed to provide with entry into the second year at Coventry University. However, if you study another 6 months at BSMI, you will progress directly into the final year to study Global Business Management. This is a great opportunity for students who would like to complete their undergraduate studies in 18 months.
Studying at BSMI, you will also benefit from;
- 3 academic intakes per year, which are January/February – May/June – September/October.
- Individualized personal and academic care
- Frequent tutorials
- Guaranteed entry into Coventry or other universities upon successful completion of your course at BSMI
- 3 hours per day Academic English tuition included.
Students must have completed a Level 2 Diploma or British GCSE equivalents in a related discipline. This course is suitable for grade 11 graduates. An English language level equivalent to IELTS 4.5 or above with a minimum of 4.5 in each component. Please note students requiring a visa who provide IELTS for admission must ensure that they provide the IELTS for UKVI test. The non-UKVI IELTS Academic is not acceptable. Students must be aged 16 or above to attend this programme.
Course Overview for Level 3 in Skills for Business
This qualification provides students with an understanding of the essential skills required in a business environment. The course covers the skills required in a business environment. It gives students an understanding of business culture and responsibilities, as well as the ability to successfully communicate and work with others. Students will be required to complete the following units to acquire a diploma in Level 3 in Skills for Business.
- Business culture and responsibilities
- Delivering customer service in a business
- Solve problems in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
- Contribute to running a project
- Innovation in a business environment
- Manage and improve own performance in a business environment
Course Overview for Level 4 in Business Administration
Level 4 provides direct access to university undergraduate courses in business-related majors. The course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of key practices and principles in business administration. It provides students with relevant communication and presentation skills to enhance their performance in an academic career or a practical senior management role. Students will study 4 compulsory modules, followed by six specialist units that are as follows:
Four Mandatory Units:
- Resolving administrative problems
- Manage the work of an administrative function
- Communicate in a business environment
- Manage personal and professional development
- Design and development of an information system
- Manage information systems
- Support environmental sustainability
- Analyse and present business data
- Manage a project
- Promote equality of opportunity, diversity, and inclusion
Students must demonstrate their achievement of all learning outcomes and assessment criteria of the units through written assignments, reports, presentations and video recorded interviews. The course includes 3 hours of mandatory language tuition, weekly assessments, testing of course content, regular tutorials to assess students’ progress and opportunities to discuss progression.