A degree in International Trade has the fundamental objectives to ensure the training and preparation of professionals with basic skills in the different functional areas of companies and organizations, whether private or public, national or international nature.
In this sense, with the multidisciplinary training, guaranteed by the study plan, it is expected that graduates acquire and develop technical skills and specific in terms of trade and sales strategies, management and marketing, logistics and international marketing, research and market management and products, domain of foreign languages, national legal issues, European and international.
Indeed, with the qualification provided in the 1st cycle (Degree) is intended to train senior technicians to public entities (Customs, AICEP, Embassies) private institutions (Chambers of Commerce, industry associations, business), as well as technical staff for commercial departments and / or international industrial enterprises, transport and logistics companies and service companies.
- Forum of International Trade
- Programme of traineeships
- International Trade Conference
- sales management and sales teams;
- Management of department stores and international markets;
- Technical customs;
- Agency technical for Investment and Foreign Trade of Portugal (AICEP) and organizations with international departments are public (eg municipalities) or private (eg Chambers of Commerce);
- Technical International Organizations (eg European institutions);
- commercial technical / sales;
- Management of logistics and freight forwarding activities;
Day (9716) and Post-employment (9866)