The EU International Summer School is an intense three-week program specifically designed for high school students aged 16-18 who are interested in pursuing a career in business and want to experience university life prior to application.
The academic content has been adapted from EU’s undergraduate offerings to provide you with the opportunity to prepare for your academic and professional future. All courses are taught in English by high-quality professors and business leaders, the same that teach in EU’s top-ranked degree programs. By joining the program, you will gain insight into the global business while connecting with people from different cultures and enjoying your summer break in the most vibrant city on the Mediterranean coast.
Why attend the EU International Summer School?
- It is organized by one of Europe’s top business schools
- Sample the core subjects of a first-year business school curriculum
- Learn how to communicate and negotiate in a multi-cultural environment
- Test how you feel in an international business school setting
- Discover Barcelona, the most exciting city on the Mediterranean
- Make friends from all over the world
- Business Management
- Effective Communication
- Environmental Sustainability
- Advertising, Media & Branding
- Doing Business in a Globalized World
Who is it for?
Current high school students aged 16-18 with a minimum English level of B2 certified by a minimum TOEFL score of 80; IELTS of 6.0; CAE of C or equivalent.
July 7, 2019 – July 27, 2019
August 4, 2019 – August 24, 2019
Classes: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 1 pm
Sports and social activities: Monday to Thursday in the afternoon
Early-bird discount: a 200€ discount applies if an advanced payment of 800€ has been received by March 31.
- Tuition and study materials
- Full-board accommodation in twin or triple rooms
- Medical insurance
- Social and sports activities
- Company visits
- Welcome pack
- End-of-course EU Business School certificate
- 24-hour support from the program coordinator
- 3 hours of beginners’ Spanish per week
What is not included:
- Travel to Barcelona and back
- Airport transfers
*Students under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. EU can assist in arranging a guardianship for the duration of the program. The guardianship fee is 500€.
Every year, EU Barcelona opens its doors to enthusiastic students who wish to take advantage of their summer to study business. Our three-week summer school program has been specifically designed for high school students who are looking for a grounding in business and to enjoy their summer in Barcelona.
If you are interested in attending our summer school, please see the application requirements below. Our program coordinator is also available to help you with any queries you might have.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
You must be at least 16 years old to apply.*
- Students under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian. We can assist you in arranging a local guardian at an additional cost of 500€.
Minimum English Requirements
- Proof of English level: Minimum TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS score 6.0; CAE score C; PTE Academic score 57; English native or equivalent.
Program taught in: