A Bridge Program
This course is a premium program that provides students with an in-depth understanding of Advertising, Branding, Design, Digital and Communication Strategies.
Throughout this intensive program, students work as a group through a structured sequence of projects emphasizing on cross-cultural communication and blending theory with hands-on application.
With deep understanding of the advertising and design industries, graduates of this programme can pursue careers as Art Directors, Creative Directors, Copywriters, Brand Strategists and more.
Designecologist / Pexels
- Graphic design
- Editorial design
- Visual identity
- Computer graphics
- Art direction
- Social media
- Digital graphic design
- Brand design
- UX design
- UI + Interaction design
- Digital strategy
- Advanced web design
- Advanced motion design
- Providing a gateway for creative minds to enter the world of professional design.
- Prepare for the design industry through 650 hours of training and experimentation.
- Be a part of global marketing and communication campaigns through team-based approaches.
- Learn the nuances of communication strategy.
- Delve into the exciting field of branding and visual communication.
- Discover the plethora of professions related to designing.
- Develop one’s creative personality and adapt it to the demands of a brief.
- Learn how to present and defend your work to a panel or company heads.
- Week-long live client projects.
- International workshops hosted on campus and in France.
- 15-day study trip abroad.
- Compulsory internship of a minimum 3 months with top agencies.
Students who have completed their graduation from any field are eligible to apply.
Students must submit the application form to enroll for the desired courses in our institute.
Students will be subjected to a creative intelligence test, personal interview, and portfolio evaluation.
About the School
Ecole intuit.lab, Mumbai is a French educational institute of graphic design and visual communication. It was co-founded in 2011 by Patrick Felices, Clément Derock and Frederick Lalande. The vision of ... Read More