Prepare for your master's degree in business management, marketing and Human Resource Management at UEA.
You will develop your study skills, subject knowledge and English language in preparation for postgraduate study.
Why apply for the International Graduate Diploma programme?
- A route to a postgraduate degree at UEA (subject to meeting the specified entry requirements).
- You are a student of the University from day one, on a quality-assured, UEA-validated programme.
- Professional help and support with your application to university.
We also offer the International Graduate Diploma in Business with Pre-sessional English course which combines the International Graduate Diploma with one term of English on a single CAS.
Where will this programme take me?
Successful completion of the International Graduate Diploma leads to the award of International Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (FHEQ Level 6) from UEA.
This programme leads to the following courses at Norwich Business School at the University of East Anglia:
Norwich Business School
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Business Management
- MSc Enterprise and Business Creation
- MSc Finance and Management
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Accounting and Financial Management
- MSc Investment and Financial Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Marketing and Management
- MSc Operations and Logistics Management
What is special about the programme?
The INTO UEA International Graduate Diploma is designed to improve your academic theory, intensive English language skills, and study and research abilities to prepare for postgraduate study at the University of East Anglia.
- university-style teaching with high contact hours and small class sizes
- a campus-based programme with access to world-class university facilities
- interactive lectures from experienced academic faculty and professionals from business industries
- the chance to improve your group leadership and presentation skills
- an introduction to research skills and full preparation for writing a postgraduate dissertation
- You will receive advice and feedback during seminars and tutorials. Regular one-to-one meetings with your personal tutor will help you plan for future effective study, and answer any questions to ensure your academic success.
We also have an International Progression team who will help with your application to the University of East Anglia.
Interactive lectures from experienced academic faculty, as well as professionals from industry, will be followed by a seminar to discuss topics raised during the lectures.
Seminars follow a workshop style, where discussion and presentation are used to prepare you for postgraduate study. Seminars will debate, analyse and evaluate up-to-date business and economics topics led by academics and practitioners in the field.
Student-led workshops will also improve group leadership and presentation skills in preparation for your chosen career.
You will also benefit from an introduction to the application of research skills as preparation for postgraduate studies and dissertations.
Who should apply for the International Graduate Diploma programme?
The International Graduate Diploma is suitable for students who want to:
- be introduced to a subject so that you can study it at postgraduate level
- upgrade your qualifications if you have studied a 3-year diploma in a relevant subject
- increase or update your subject knowledge
- improve your English language study skills within the context of your chosen subject
Key course facts
Course length: 3 terms (9 months)
Start dates: September, January
Fees: From £17,495
Age: 18 years and above
Academic: Undergraduate degree, or diploma with high grades
English language: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
Don't meet the entry requirements? We also offer an Academic English course.