Guaranteed Access to Thousands of University Degrees
Universities worldwide and UK NARIC (National Recognition Information Centre) formally recognizes the NCUK International Foundation Year as a comparable level to GCE A Level; Australian high school (SSCE); American high school (AP); and Hong Kong high school (HKDSE) qualifications.
Divan International is arguably the best leading cultural exchange, educational, training, and travel organization, widely known for its impeccable service for young people from the Arab countries and the whole world as well.
Our goal and mission has always been, and remains, to increase global understanding by building and strengthening communication skills among our graduates with English speaking partners around the world to ease their employment opportunities. We believe in the idea of making university graduates employable whether they are having English partners or not, that’s why we’re proud to support the work, study and travel abroad programs as an essential piece of a well-rounded education
Collaborating with NCUK, which is a consortium of leading UK universities, dedicated to giving international students guaranteed acceptance at one of their partner universities and guaranteed access to universities worldwide.
Since 1987, NCUK has expanded across four continents and attracted students from over 100 nationalities every year. Since then, they have helped more than 30,000 young people to gain a spot at one of their university partners.
NCUK established a foundation year for international students from around the globe to be qualified for studying the Bachelor Degree in 16 UK universities and 27 worldwide. IFY designed for all academic streams: Science, Engineering and Business, upon students’ selections and desires. IELTS, TOEFL or Password specific achievement grade is required.
Location of Study:
IFY will be held in Jordan for all Middle Eastern students at Luminus Technical University College, and under the supervision of Divan International.
Benefits of International Foundation Year in Jordan:
- IFY helps students to bridge the gap between their current qualifications and starting their first year university degree.
- IFY helps students succeed when they are in the UK.
NCUK Partner University List:
UK & Worldwide
Science IFY Modules
- Biology + Chemistry + Maths for (Science) + EAP (English for Academic Purposes)
Why Enrolling in IFY for Engineering in Jordan before Choosing your Academic Destination:
International Foundation Year (IFY) = If you complete high school outside of the UK education system, or in a language other than English, you will normally need to complete a foundation qualification before applying to university. The NCUK International Foundation Year is widely accepted at universities in the UK & Ireland, as well as in North America and Australia
- IFY will save students from the cost of living for a whole year as they are twice as high as university tuitions.
- No need to enroll to one of these programs ahead of intended higher education (SAT & IB & IGCSE) to get accepted by International universities, as completing your 12th grade from any school and any program would enable you to enroll into IFY.
- IFY at the Luminus University Technical College will provide students with an excellent atmosphere; being the first to introduce such a program.
- The NCUK partners are among the top-rated universities internationally, plus the costs of studying are affordable for all.
- 99% of NCUK students get their visa approved by UKVI when applying to NCUK Guaranteed Universities.
- Students with high grades in IFY will have the opportunity to apply for variable scholarships at these universities.
- IFY qualifies students with the English language, educational and cultural skills they need during their studies abroad.
- IFY enables students to choose any major career path they wish among thousands of available ones.
- Applicants must normally be 17 years at the start of the IFY.
- English proficiency.
- Passed 12th-grade Exams. (Based on Higher Education Restrictions).