International Executive Coaching Program
AECOP certified program. The only one that provides a set of tools to support the coaching (Feed-back 360, personality questionnaires, Myers Briggs, FIRO B, use in combination with 360 º).
The program is conceived as an entity and a process, therefore, is not built by micro lectures.
Their differential values are:
• Openness to different models and ways to understand and play the role of coach.
• The experiential training as one of the best ways to generate learning.
• Monitoring as a tool for quality and continuous learning of a coach.
Practices guaranteed and supervised by senior coaches.
The program is divided into modules:
MODULE 1: FOCUS GLOBAL EXECUTIVE COACHING
• What is coaching. Executive Coaching and differences with other forms of intervention and development.
• The route of coaching since its inception.
• basic pillars of coaching.
• The role of the coach. The role of the coachee.
• The window of coaching. Different models of Coaching.
• The process of coaching. The contract.
• Code of ethics of coaching.
MODULE 2: SUPPORT TOOLS
1. 360 ° Feedback: A very useful tool in the process of coaching
• Rules of the good work of this instrument.
• Confidentiality and anonymity.
• Inventories and inventory as generics.
• Benchmark: an important aspect of the feedback process 360.
2. Personality Questionnaire: Application in coaching processes for:
• Helping coachees to increase their level of self-knowledge.
• Understand the impact it has on their day to day.
• Help to develop, working with his personality and not against it.
• Theoretical basis for the use of personality questionnaires in the process of coaching: Myers Briggs, FIRO B, use in combination with 360 º
3. Practice: Students will fill themselves, so a 360 in their working environment, as the two two personality questionnaires: Myers Briggs and Firo B.
MODULE 3: THE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT COACH WITH EXPERTS
• Skills and competencies of the coach.
Empathy and trust or
Play at different levels or
o The power of language
or the question
or Emotions and Moods
o The Vision
o Action Plan
• The context of the organization.
or Relationship Coach-company-coachee
or phases of a coaching process
o The organizational context. The system
• Advanced techniques of coaching.
o The management of emotions
or management coach-coachee relationship
o Other advanced techniques of coaching
End of process or
• The role of the manager.
o The role of the manager.Leadership, authority and power. Strategy and decision making.
• The individual coaching.
o Working with client defenses
o Working with client conflicts
• Coaching group.
MODULE 4: INDIVIDUAL COACHING PROCESS WITH AN EXPERT CERTIFIED COACH
Individual coaching with a certified coach AECOP expert.
MODULE 5: EXECUTIVE COACHING PRACTICE WITH TWO CUSTOMERS
Practice with real clients, students of MBA's, managers, etc.., Provided by the program. Each student will do internships with two clients, in a process of 4 sessions of an hour and a half.
MODULE 6: MONITORING PRACTICES WITH CERTIFIED COACHES AECOP
Supervision actual session group coaching.
MODULE 7: EXERCISING THE PROFESSION
• VISION OF THE CLIENTS OF COACHING
• THE PROCESS OF SALE OF COACHING
• COACHING SESSION WITH CUSTOMERS PUBLIC