Develop the 8 skills of International Coaching Technologies (ICT) in the exercise of professional coaching for direct application to your area, raising productivity, teamwork and the organizational climate.
Benefits of the program
- You will obtain your certificate as an international coach awarded by International Coaching Technologies (ICT). With this certification you can guarantee the development of your coaching skills, to apply it in your professional field.
- You will be advised by a professional coach to direct your field projects.
- You will acquire the methodology of Alignment of Work Equipment (ICT).
Content of the program
The International Certification in Executive Coaching and Alignment of Work Teams (ICT) consists of eight modules, which total 128 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Foundations and Introduction to Coaching (16 hours)
- Definition of coaching.
- Goals and the 10 principles.
- Action plan.
- Rapport and creation of trust.
- Structure of a coaching process and the 7 basic skills.
Module 2. The Power of Language and Conversations in Coaching (16 hours)
- Generative language and conversational networks.
- The language of influence in the intervention.
- Management of the conflict and the understanding gap.
- The conversational design (PDP).
- Leave tasks in coaching.
Module 3. Multidimensional Listening (16 hours)
- The importance of listening in coaching.
- The development of intuition and meditation.
- Eye access keys and representation channels.
- Holistic listening, beyond what is heard.
Module 4. The Art of Powerful Questions (16 hours)
- Coaching and the art of asking questions.
- Type of questions: Questions in the dimensions body, thought, emotion.
- Framing of questions: framework, perspectives, neurological levels and metamodel.
Module 5. Feed Feedback and Trials in Coaching (16 hours)
- The world through trials.
- Sustenance and fantasy of judgments and internal dialogue
- Give feedback to feed.
- Conversational design
Module 6. The Work of Beliefs in Coaching (16 hours)
- Identification and transformation of limiting beliefs. Real obstacles and beliefs.
- The empowering beliefs, the PHM wit model.
- The reframing to the service of coaching.
- Perceptual positions and archetypes of power.
Module 7. The Emotional and Corporal Process in Coaching (16 hours)
- Emotional and corporal focus in coaching.
- Difference between coaching and therapy.
- States of excellence (Anchors, metaphors and positions of power)
- Closing and maintenance plan.
- Structure of a coaching process.
Module 8. Balance and Life Coaching of the Coach (16 hours)
- Balance of life.
- Inspirational leadership
- The power of values, virtues and talents. The personal training of the leader for every day.
- Closing activity.
- Marketing, perspective of coaching.