Prepare specialized personnel to establish, document, audit and improve an integrated management system based on the ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 and ISO22000 standards to support the achievement of the strategic objectives of the organization integrating the approaches of Quality Management, Environmental Management, Safety Management and Occupational Health and Safety.
Benefits of the program
- The participant will develop skills that allow him to design, implement, improve and audit an integrated management system based on the most important and current international standards for organizations.
- The participant will obtain a diploma as Lead Auditor of Integrated Management Systems ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 and ISO22000 in their current versions at the time of initiating the program, issued by the Tecnológico de Monterrey, once all the modules that make up the Diploma have been accredited. You can also obtain a certificate as Lead Auditor of Integrated Management Systems ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO22000, to perform first and second part audits issued by the international certification firm Applus, upon approval of the diploma plus the corresponding certification process, which It includes a theoretical examination and a practical evaluation in module 7.
Managers, managers, coordinators, supervisors of quality control, quality assurance, total quality, operations, logistics, production, manufacturing, safety, occupational health, environmental management, purchasing, human resources, sales and in general to all personnel of the organization with some responsibility within the quality management system / safety / environmental / innocuity, as well as those responsible for receiving and / or auditing.
Content of the program
The International Certification as Lead Auditor of Integrated Management Systems ISO9001: 2015, ISO14001: 2015, ISO45001: 2018 and ISO22000: 2005 consists of seven modules, totaling 132 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Introduction to Integrated Management Systems (12 hours)
Interpret the basic principles of integrated management systems, their principles, approaches, scope and benefits.
- Basic concepts
- Objective and scope of the standards
- Schematic FSSC 22000
- Comprehensive management system
- Quality principles
- Context of the organization and the alignment to the strategic direction
- Stakeholders, needs and expectations
- Process approach
- Establishment of the scope of the integrated management system
- Leadership and commitment
- Scheme of accreditation of auditors
Module 2. Planning of the Integrated Management System (24 hours)
Interpret the requirements of the integrated management system to determine the internal and external issues relevant to the strategy and defined scope.
- Tools for managing risks and opportunities.
- Identification and evaluation of environmental aspects and impacts.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Pre-requisites and HACCP.
- Planning of actions.
Module 3. Support for the Integrated Management System (12 hours)
Interpret the requirements of the Integrated Management System to determine and provide the necessary resources for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the quality management system.
- Work environment
- Knowledge of the organization
- Management by competences
- Control of documented information
Module 4. Legal Requirements for the Integrated Management System (18 hours)
Identify the environmental and occupational safety legislation applicable in Mexico and understand the importance of its evaluation and compliance in an integrated management system.
- Management of legal requirements
- General overview of environmental legislation in Mexico
- Legal requirements to water, soil, flora and fauna, air, human beings, natural resources
- Overview of occupational health and safety legislation in Mexico
- Legal requirements for physical, chemical, biological, ergonomic, psychosocial, disturbing agents
Module 5. Planning and Control of Operations of the Integrated Management System (24 hours)
Interpret the requirements related to the planning, implementation and control of the processes of the integrated management system for the provision of products and services according to the requirements of the related standards.
- Planning and quality control
- Quality planning
- Design and product development
- Purchase management
- Production and provision of the service
- Control of non-conforming outputs
- Environmental and occupational health and safety planning and control
- Environmental operational planning and control
- Operational planning and control for occupational safety and health
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Safety planning and control
- Operational prerequisite programs
- HACCP Plan
- Plan the verification
- Traceability system
- Control of nonconformities
- Change management
Module 6. Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Evaluation of the Integrated Management System (18 hours)
Know, identify, select and apply the main tools for the generation and analysis of quantitative and qualitative information for the maintenance and improvement of integrated management systems.
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Measurement of customer satisfaction.
- Validation and verification of food safety
- Validation of control measures
- • valuation of verification results
- Analysis of the results of the verification activities
- Review by the Directorate
- Improvement opportunities
- Non-compliance and corrective action
- Tools for continuous improvement and the preventive approach
- Continuous improvement of the SIG
Module 7. Audits of the Integrated Management System (24 hours)
Know the main concepts, terminology, procedures and tools to carry out effective audits of the Integrated Management System based on the ISO19011 standard, as a basis for the continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System.
- Competence of an auditor of integrated management systems
- Management of an audit program
- The audit process and tools
- Attitudes and reactions of the audited and their management
- Audit Workshop