Prepare yourself under the Business Process Management methodology and complement your analytical, organizational, structuring and process management skills to, eventually, guide and support you in obtaining the international certification as Business Process Management Professional by the ABPMP.
Benefits of the program
- You will obtain certification with recognition of international level by CBPP (Certified Business Process Professional) once submitted and approved the final exam.
- You will learn through various specialized teachers in each subject and with years of experience in their field.
- You will educate yourself within the BPM methodology under the quality that characterizes all graduate programs at Tecnológico de Monterrey.
- You will have a 360º focus on business process management.
- You will obtain tools to solve specific problems focused on processes.
- You will know the role of the process manager and how he supports the company.
- You will learn how a process manager integrates a work team that is adopted into processes.
- You will facilitate the integration of work teams.
- You will learn how a process manager contributes to change management.
- You will apply tools for business challenges.
- You will have an organized and structured approach (qualities and needs in today's world).
- You will apply the knowledge acquired within a personal business process or within your organization
- You will increase your competitiveness by having new tools and skills to face business challenges that require a process approach.
Directors, sub-directors and managers of the areas of quality, continuous improvement, operations and commercial.
Content of the program
The International Certification as Business Process Professional (CBPP) consists of twelve modules, which total 96 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Introduction to Business Process Management (BPM) (8 hours)
- Business Process Management (BPM) approach.
Module 2. General Structure of Business Process Management (8 hours)
Module 3. Introduction to the Process Management Model (8 hours)
- General guide
- Process Management Model (Business Process Management).
- Process Modeling.
- Process Analysis (Process Analysis).
- Process Design (Process Design).
- Measurement of Process Performance (Process Performance Measurement).
- Transformation with processes (Process Transformation).
- The Organization based on Processes (Process Organization).
- Business Processes (Enterprise Process Management).
- BPM Technologies (BPM Technologies).
Module 4. Process Modeling (8 hours)
- Introduction to process modeling.
- Purpose of the modeling.
- Typical notations for modeling processes.
- Specialized approaches for modeling.
- Modeling levels.
- Bottom Up and Top Down approaches.
- Process of information capture.
- Modeling and Simulation Techniques.
Module 5. Process Analysis (8 hours)
- What is process analysis?
- Why should the process analysis be done?
- When is the process analysis performed?
- Roles in analysis.
- Considerations for the analysis.
- Requirements analysis.
- Construction of solutions.
- Interaction with users.
Module 6. Process Design (8 hours)
- What is process design?
- Fundamentals for the design of processes.
- Identification of the current status of the Process (as-is).
- Strategic change in business.
- Process analysis.
- Desired state design (to-be).
- Work teams.
- Process Team.
- Design projects
- Design principles.
Module 7. Measurement of Process Performance (Process Performance Measurement) (8 hours)
- What is the performance of processes?
- What is performance management?
- What does the performance of the processes tell us?
- Measurement and management.
- Ways to measure performance.
- Building the capacity to measure performance.
- Importance and benefits.
- Indicators and metrics.
- Monitoring and control of performance.
- Process performance vs. business performance.
- Aspects to be measured.
- Simulation of future states.
- Decision making based on measurement.
- Maturity model in process measurement.
Module 8. Transformation with Processes (Process Transformation) (8 hours)
- Process improvement.
- Process reengineering.
- Quality techniques in processes.
- Process transformation
- Change management with processes.
- Optimization and sustainability of processes.
Module 9. The Organization Based on Processes (Process Organization) (8 hours)
- Definition of roles.
- Hierarchical and process structures.
- The Organization directed by processes.
Module 10. Business Processes (Enterprise Process Management) (8 hours)
- Process Frameworks.
- Better practices.
- EPM structure.
- EPM benefits.
- Maturity model of processes.
- Process governability
- Enabling processes.
- Route maps in process management.
- Center of excellence in process management.
Module 11. BPM Technologies (BPM Technologies) (8 hours)
- Web Systems
- M2M interfaces.
- Evolution of BPM technologies.
- Technology as an enabler
- Use of BPMs.
- Administration with BPM.
- BPM IT Suites.
- BPM Modeler
- Future of BPM technology.
- Correlated technologies.
Module 12. Presentation of Projects and Examination (8 hours)
- Exam presentation
- Presentation of projects.