The California State University, East Bay International Business Diploma (IBD) provides students with the educational foundation necessary to operate and succeed as business leaders in the international marketplace.
Taught by a combination of globally-recognized California State University, East Bay faculty and successful multinational business executives, this comprehensive international business education program may cover topics ranging from international marketing and international law to international business strategy and supply chain management. Students can also look forward to high-profile guest speakers who will share specific and practical advice about issues and problems they have faced working in the international realm.
Students may be eligible to apply for OPT (Optional Practicum Training) upon completion of the program. OPT would give you practical experience in a real business situation where you can apply your knowledge and skills gained through the program.
- Business professionals whose work involves the international realm and seek to upgrade their skills and knowledge.
- Business professionals who seek a more thorough understanding of international business issues.
- Business professionals who want to take advantage of the opportunities available in the international realm.
- Professionals and students who are contemplating a career change to international business.
Students may be eligible to apply for Optional Practicum Training (OPT) upon completion of the program. OPT provides practical experience in which one may apply the knowledge and skills gained through the program in a real business situation.
- Four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum TOEFL Score 71 (iBT) or IELTS 6.0
Diploma/Optional Practical Training (OPT) recommendation requirements:
- Successful completion of four 8-week sessions (two semesters)
- Maintain a 2.5 overall grade-point average in each 8-week session
- A grade of C or better is required in all courses
|Application Fee (Non-Refundable)||$150 one-time application fee|
|Registration Fee /semester (Non-Refundable)||$300|
|Student Health Services Fee / Semester||$187.5|
|Course Fees / Semester||$4,800|
*Fees subject to change without notice
- To provide graduates the skills and real-world knowledge and perspective necessary to meet the challenges and opportunities of the rapidly evolving international business arena.
- To provide graduates with a working knowledge of all areas of international business.
MGMT 850: Global Supply Chain Management
MKTG 851: e-Commerce Marketing for International Business
MGMT 852: International Business Law
MGMT 851: Developing an International Business Strategy
MKTG 850: International Marketing Decisions
FIN 850: International Business Finance
Students can opt to live at the California State University, East Bay on-campus apartments. University Village is just a short walk from classes and provides spacious, fully-furnished apartments that feature a kitchenette with a refrigerator and microwave oven. It is a true living-learning community designed to help you thrive academically, personally, and socially as it is equipped with a computer lab and study, exercise, laundry, and recreation rooms. High-speed Internet access is provided and phone and cable service are available. Free shuttle buses run from campus to nearby BART train stations which offer access to the entire Bay Area.
Submit the online application and required attachments:
• Official transcript and diploma verifying completion of a four-year bachelor’s degree
• Official TOEFL or IELTS score
• Verification of financial declarations (bank statements, letter, or seal)
• Copy of passport name page
• Non-refundable $150 application fee
About the School
For more than 60 years, California State University, East Bay (Cal State East Bay or CSUEB for short) has served the San Francisco Bay Area as part of the California State University system (the large ... Read More