The International Advanced Diploma in Gaming and Animation Technology equips students with knowledge in the areas of 3D modeling, as well as animation and gaming involving computers or mobile devices. Upon completion, this programme prepares students for a professional career in the film, multimedia, gaming and computer graphics, advertising and marketing industries.
The curriculum has been developed to meet the professional and academic needs of graduates in order for them to effectively design and develop 2D and 3D animation films and computer games.
Combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in a classroom environment at Informatics Academy campus. Lessons are typically in blocks of 3-hour sessions.
- Full-Time: January, May, September
- Part-Time: January, May, September
- 3D Models And Animation – E2073
- Advanced Animation Techniques – E2074
- Advanced Game Programming – E2075
- Artificial Intelligence And Game Development – E2076
- Creating Games For Handheld Devices – E2072
- Games Architecture And Design – E2070
- Online Game Development – E2071
- Project – E2077
|Domestic Students||International Students|
|Full-time||S$ 5,992.00||S$ 8,346.00|
(Fee Protection Scheme)
|S$ 41.94||S$ 58.42|
|Non-Refundable Application Fees||S$ 107||S$ 321|
|Student Pass Processing And Administrative Fees||NIL||S$ 321|
All fees stated above are indicative and inclusive of 7% GST. Refer to the personalized PEI-Student Contract for a detailed fee payment schedule.
- Minimum Age: 19
- Academic Qualifications: International Diploma in Gaming and Animation Technology from Informatics OR PEI qualification that articulates into year two of University Degree programme OR Polytechnic Diploma in IT or computing related fields with exemptions for direct entry to Advanced Diploma programme
- English Language: Certificate in Proficiency in English from Informatics OR GCE ‘O’ Level – C6 OR IELTS 6.0 and equivalent for TOEFL (PBT) or TOEFL (iBT).
- Mature candidates (30 years old and above) with 8 years of relevant working experience may be considered for mature entry on a case-by-case basis.
Students will be assessed through a combination of coursework and project. Coursework may be in the form of class tests and assignments. Assessment methods may vary according to individual module requirements.
Upon successful completion of all modules, students will be eligible for the International Advanced Diploma in Gaming and Animation Technology awarded by Informatics Academy.
Upon successful completion of the International Advanced Diploma in Gaming and Animation Technology awarded by Informatics Academy, the student is eligible to apply for a Bachelor Degree programme in Gaming and Animation discipline.
About the School
Established in 1983 to address Asia’s need for IT expertise, Informatics Academy has transformed through the years into a centre of excellence in higher learning. By offering diplomas and degrees in v ... Read More