It is difficult to create and implement the necessary regulations and procedures to control various kinds of business assets.
Controlling assets relies primarily on trusting those who manage them. (Although this is an important factor, it is not unique to the control system.) Little attention is paid to the evaluation and definition of risks when setting up asset controlling methods.
- Identify the various kinds of business assets
- Describe the structure and elements of an internal control system
- Develop asset control activities
- Explain how to implement asset control activities effectively
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for managers and staff of SMEs including Business owners, directors, shareholders, board of directors and supervisors. It will be valuable for anyone who is new to finance who will manage or control business assets.
- What is Internal Control
- The Elements of an Internal Control System
- Types of Accounts
- Cash and Bank Accounts
- Accounts receivable
- Equity and Liability
- Various and kinds of Assets
- Fixed Assets
- Financial Reports
- Notes of Managers
- Cost Center
- Cost Codes
- Cost and Expenses
- Price and Cost Differences
- Finance Policies and Manual
- Auditing Practice
- Difference between Auditing and other types of Control
- Report Ethics
- Global Practice
See 34 more programs offered by Convertas »
Last updated August 20, 2019
This course is
+ VAT for a four days workshop that will be held in a Hotel conference venue in Dubai, UAE, including Certificate, Lunch and Coffee breaks.