During this intermediate course in jewelry manufacturing, you will be introduced to a range of jewelry techniques and skills. You will gain an understanding of the wide range of manufacturing processes available to jewelers and have the opportunity to produce a silver ring from start to finish.
- Fretwork piercing and black-holing
- Filing and sanding to high standard
- Cold forming to size
- Joint and sweat soldering
- Polishing to high standard
- Have beginner jewelry manufacturing skills or
- Have completed the summer course “Jewellery Manufacturing for Beginners”
Materials – please bring with you to the course:
- Hairband (if you have long hair)
- Sensible footwear (no open toe sandals)
- Sensible clothing (no skirts or dresses, clothing to protect your skin in the workshop)
Course Dates: July 23–27, 2018,10:00 – 17:00
Fee:£600 – new learners
Successful completion of this course earns the student a British Academy of Jewellery Official Certificate of Completion.
For more information or a full course prospectus, please contact Stefania Costa at firstname.lastname@example.org