Our summer course will enable you to learn the basics of Polish and to deepen your knowledge. It’s a perfect solution for those who want to study in Poland, need Polish for business or private purposes or just want to SPEAK Polish.
Summer courses 2017
- I 05.06 - 16.06.2017
- II 19.06 - 30.06.2017
- III 03.07 - 14.07.2017
- IV 17.07 - 28.07.2017
- V 31.07 - 11.08.2017
- VI 14.08 - 25.08.2017
- VII 28.08 - 08.09.2017
- VIII 11.09 - 22.09.2017
You can combine the sessions and stay for 1, 2, 3… or even 16 weeks.
- 2-week course: 1240 PLN / 310 €
- 40 lesson units
- workshop on Polish language
- a welcome and a farewell party
- teaching materials
- certificate of attendance
Each additional 2-week course: 1040 PLN / 260 €
About the classes
- During our summer courses we put the main emphasis on communication – you speak Polish from the first class.
- Grammar is always introduced and exercised as a part of communication.
- Frequent revisions motivate students to regular work and make it easier to learn bigger parts of material.
- Nice and stress-free atmosphere in class makes it easier to break the language barrier.
- The course ends with a final test and certificate distribution ceremony.
Our students as ‘auditors’ have the possibility to sit on classes of other groups with a similar language level. What’s more, students who are motivated to work harder and who have more free time can count on additional homework.
You can learn Polish very intensively. With the help of our teachers, you’ll see the results quickly, even after two weeks.
Polish not only during lessons
Once a 2 weeks after regular lessons, we organise language workshops on important and interesting aspect of Polish, for example, ‘W Szczerzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie – pronunciation,’ ‘Wyrazy brzydkie i brzydsze – slang,’ ‘Bileciki do kontroli! – the world of diminutive forms’. Thanks to such workshops, you’ll find it easier to cope with Polish rustling sounds, understand the way that Polish people speak in trams, pubs and on the street, as well as find out why Polish ‘loves’ diminutive forms.
What’s more, we also organise an interesting cultural programme (e.g. a guided tour through Krakow, culinary workshops, visiting museums, integration parties). Price for the cultural programme (2 weeks): 240 PLN / 60 €