This Spanish course is designed for students who reside in Spain or abroad and need to learn it quickly and effectively. In Idealog, we offer our students the opportunity to study in a dynamic, participative and communicative way.
This course is taught according to the method of communicative teaching where students participate in different practical situations.
The course focuses on all aspects of the Spanish language and classes range from grammar exercises to reading of novels, newspaper articles, network news, recipes, etc. ...
Listening comprehension works with the use of songs, watching movies, documentaries, series and listening to telephone conversations of all kinds.
In Idealog we offer our students cultural and leisure activities that complete the course, since the classes contain topics of cultural interest. We offer you a variety of activities such as dancing, cooking, excursions and many more.
- RECOMMENDED AGES: over 16 years old
- MODE: homogeneous groups of 4-9 students per class
- LEVELS: A1-A2-B1-B2-C1
- DURATION: minimum 1 week
- MATERIAL: material with a folder
- EVALUATION: pre-test, continuous assessment and final exam
- START: Monday - each with a minimum of 4 students
(One hour of class is 60 minutes)
- Intensive 15: 15 hours a week / 2 weeks: 30 hours (4 weeks)
- Intensive 20: 20 hours a week / 2 weeks: 40 hours (4 weeks)
- Intensive 10: 10 hours per week / 4 weeks: 40 hours
- Option 1: Monday to Friday from 10-13.00
- Option 2: Monday to Friday from 18-21.00
- Option 1: Monday to Friday from 9:30 to 13:30
- Option 2: Monday to Friday from 17:30 to 21:30
- Option 1: Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 12.00
- Option 2: Monday to Friday from 18:30 to 20:30
The center is open all year (excluding holidays).
The center has the right to cancel an intensive course if the minimum of 4 students is not reached in the group, in which case students are offered other options in groups of 2 or 3 people for the same price.
Students who register in groups formed by themselves (minimum 4 people) can have their classes on the dates and times they wish
The students receive a final report on their progress by email, and it is accompanied by a satisfaction questionnaire in order to make substantial improvements in teaching. Students also receive a Certificate of Achievement signed and sealed by the center.
About the School
IDEALOG has received the accreditation of University of Barcelona (School of Modern Languages). This seal is the recognition of the quality and rigor of the school.