A compact course of four classes where each day includes all aspects of listening, speaking, reading and writing, which offers students a comprehensive knowledge of the Western language and a continuous improvement of their skills through various exercises in the classroom?
Our school insists on a small class, each class will not exceed 9 students, and thus ensure the best quality of teaching, and pay the greatest possible attention to the learning situation of each student, so that students have a comprehensive interaction with the teacher during the class.
After each level of class, there will be one or two weeks of free DELE tutoring to help students consolidate their knowledge and become familiar with Dele examination.
Number of students for each group: 3-9 students
- Small classes to enhance student integration
- Comprehensively cultivates listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Communication as the main teaching method, improving abilities of expression
- Textbooks are chosen by teachers to achieve maximum personal success
- Active atmosphere of language combined with culture
- Daily attendance and classwork are important for performance evaluation. Our purpose is to take errors as a necessary part of the learning process and to encourage students to learn from experience.
Specific goal of teaching
- Beginners A1
- It is not required previous knowledge of Spanish.
- Students communicate in Spanish from day one, learn to formulate and use a simple everyday expression to satisfy the basic need.
- Movers A2
- The student will learn how to describe in simple terms aspects of his past (talking about experiences, his past life, telling anecdotes) and his surroundings, as well as issues related to his immediate and daily needs.
- Working in basic social functions, in brief, social situations, and knowing how to perform and respond to greetings and invitations.
- Intermediate B1
- Students will get the ability to talk about family matters related to the past and the future.
- Reading of general texts and simple literary texts, writing of letters and texts about daily life activities.
- Advanced B2
- Students will learn how to give information on general topics with detailed, fluent expression and long text writing.
- Use the Spanish language in familiar situations and contexts and perform routine tasks with a certain level of autonomy,
- Proficiency C1
- Use of expressions and various types of stylistic resources achieving a creative use of the language.
- Lecture of texts in contemporary Spanish.
- Proficiency C2
- Easily understand almost everything that is heard or heard
- Reconstruction of information or arguments from various sources, both in spoken and written language, and present them in an orderly, coherent and summarized manner.
- Spontaneous expression with great fluency and precision, being able to differentiate small nuances of meaning in complex situations.
The courses start on the corresponding dates
Any Monday of the month (Access Course A1 Zero, please check the start time.)
We will organize a level test for students at 9:00 on the first day of class and we will recommend the most appropriate class for students depending on the results of their test.
Schedule of the class
Our courses are flexible. According to the different levels, we have morning, afternoon, afternoon and weekend courses to meet the different needs of the students.
- 06 December 2018 (Madrid)
- 08 December 2018 (Madrid)
- 25 December 2018 (Madrid)
- 01 January 2019(Madrid)
- 18 April 2019(Madrid)
- 19 April 2019 (Madrid)
- 01 May 2019 (Madrid)
- 02 May 2019 (Madrid)
- 15 May 2019 (Madrid)
- 03 June 2019 (Madrid)
- 15 August 2019 (Madrid)
- 12 October 2019 (Madrid)
- 01 November 2019 (Madrid)
- 09 November 2019 (Madrid)
- 06 December 2019 (Madrid)
- 08 December 2019 (Madrid)
- 25 December 2019 (Madrid)
2018 School Christmas’s vacation: 22/12/2018--08/01/2018
Duration of the course
20 classes per week, each class will last 50 minutes. The course is optional, it can be from 1 week to 53 weeks. If a student visa is required, it is recommended to register for courses lasting more than 28 weeks.
Free guides are offered for the student visa and certificate of the one-year course if you enroll in courses of from 36 weeks.
How to register?
For the recommendation of the most appropriate course, please contact our customer service staff or leave a message on the website, we will give you an answer as soon as possible, we will help you design the most suitable study abroad plan and we will estimate the expenses of your course and accommodation.
The school organizes a variety of extracurricular activities to enrich the leisure time of the students, among them are included; Western painting classes, theatre classes in Spanish, visits to museums, dance classes, etc.
A different way to practice the new contents learned in the classroom through extracurricular activities.
Program taught in: